Date: 4/20/17 11:20 am
From: Dassem Ultor <dassemultor...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Wilsons warbler at Sweetwater Creek State Park
Finally. This is the first one I've seen at the park since I started birding there in 1998. Every year I would ask myself will this be the year i see one there. I always thought I would see one but I didn't think it would take 20 years. That gives me 212 species for the park.
I saw it around 10 AM just past the gate that leads to the firing range. It was extremely active flying back-and-forth across the road.

Chris Loudermilk
Cobb county

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>