Date: 4/20/17 11:04 am
Subject: Chapel Hill Bird Club meeting - April 24
The Chapel Hill Bird Club will be holding its regular monthly meeting this
coming Monday evening. We hope you will join us.

*Speaker:* Dustin Foote, Assistant Curator and Research Coordinator at
Sylvan Heights Bird Park in Scotland Neck, North Carolina

*Topic*: Falconry: An Ancient Art in Modern Times

*Description*: Despite its origins dating back to 2000 BCE, falconry still
remains largely unchanged as a sport. Join us as Dustin Foote talks about
the storied history of falconry and what it takes to train a bird of prey.
Live birds will be on display for audience members to experience up close
and personal. I hear that a King Vulture may be among them!

*Time:* 7:30 pm

*Place*: Binkley Baptist Church, 1712 Willow Dr., Chapel Hill, NC

All are welcome (members and non-members alike) and attendance is free.

Come a few minutes early to eat tasty snacks and catch up with friends.
Hope to see you there!

Eddie Owens
Cary, NC

Join us on Facebook!