Date: 4/20/17 10:55 am
From: Antonio, Robert J. <anto...>
Subject: Burcham Thursday Morning
I walked for an hour and twenty minutes along. I listed 33 species

Great Egret - FS
Baltimore Oriole - 1 FS
Sharp-shinned Hawk - I FS

Coopers Hawk - a pair together
Ring-billed Gull - 20 flying up river

Yellow-rumped Warbler - 8 song
Northern Parula - 4 song

Warbling Vireo - 8
Harris Sparrow - 1 have been more numerous
White-throated Sparrow - 7 still hearing lots of their sound but some have likely exited northward

Cliff Swallows - after two small visiting groups visited on different days and disappeared, it looks like the colony has returned - a large number of individuals were going in and out of the usual nests. We will see if they hang.

Bob Antonio
Lawrence

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to