Date: 4/20/17 10:38 am
From: Ryan Tomazin <wvwarblers...>
Subject: Washington Co. - Peters Lake Prairie Warbler, BTGreen, raven
All,

I took an unplanned 10 minute trip to Peters Lake that turned into 90 minutes. Some decent birds, and I finally got to meet John Flanigan, which was great.

PRAIRIE WARBLER - singing off and on up the hill where the farms are across the lake

BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER - 2 or more males, intermittent singing

COMMON RAVEN - one sounded off past the dam while I was on the back end of the lake

White-throated Sparrow - 4, including a male singing at eye level near the bird feeder

Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Tundra Swan

Broad-winged Hawk - probable - a small-mid-sized hawk tearing across the sky very high up

Swamp Sparrow

Ryan Tomazin - Bridgeville, PA

Join us on Facebook!