Date: 4/20/17 10:31 am
From: Jana Hesser <janaehesser...> [RIBIRDS] <RIBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [RIBIRDS] Raven over providence east side
Raven flew directly overhead and croaked a few times just as I returned home from the Y around 1 pm. Also have several flickers vocalizing in the neighborhood all this week. Have had several chipping sparrows in my back yard along with a few lingering juncos and white throated sparrows in bright breeding plumage. The red breasted nuthatches haven't appeared for several days now. Probably headed further north.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Jana Hesser <janaehesser...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional