Date: 4/20/17 10:08 am
From: Pamela Johnston <pamelaj...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Violent Green Swallows, Silhouette Warblers, Rear-tailed Evaders
And the illustrations are better than Golden Guide!

Pamela Johnston

On Apr 20, 2017 8:13 AM, Karan Fairchild <alderspr...> wrote:

“A Field Guide to Little Known and Seldom Seen Birds of North
America” and “Another Field Guide to Little Known and Seldom
Seen Birds of North America” both by Ben, Cathryn, and John
Sill, illustrated by John C. Sill. We still have them and they
are very funny.

Karan Fairchild

6 mi SW of Philomath, Benton County