Date: 4/20/17 9:44 am
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Fwd: Urge Rep Carlin--Support HF612
Folks it looks like the some of our legislative people in Des Moines are
work hard to DEFEAT any chance of the Natural Resources & Outdoor
Recreation Trust Fund actually being funded!!

The alternative proposals are so much worse and threaten the possibility of
even future funding.

I so not get the mentality of so many of these people. The old Fram
commercial of pay me now or may more later to rebuild your motor is an apt
analogy.

Take care of this now or pay much much much more later in health costs,
costs to clean the water for safe drinking, and maybe we will be the next
"Flint" situation.

Seems many of our representatives are either just plain short-sighted or
deep in the pocket of some from of lobbying efforts.

Take the time to contact (see last paragraph below). Contact as many
others as you can. Write a strong letter outlining your thoughts--feel
free to use the stuff below from Ruth or even a variation on my point(s)
above.