Date: 4/20/17 9:13 am
From: Bard Prentiss <bvanwoert13...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Fwd: Repeat voting for Schs EASY
Hi,

Some persons are having difficulty with daily voting for the trail extension project and
Bob Beck has found a better way. You don't have to enter your information
and it's a one click process. It is explained in the attached email.

Best
Bard

Bard V. Prentiss
27 East Main Street
Dryden, NY 13053
<bvanwoert13...>
607-844-4691

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Robert Beck <rmb24...>
> Subject: Repeat voting is EASY
> Date: April 19, 2017 at 10:59:41 AM EDT
> To: <friends-of-dryden-rail-trail...>
>
> Hello Friends of Dryden Rail Trail,
>
> Reminder: Help us win $50,000 or $100,000 in USA Today’s “A Community Thrives” grant competition by voting for "Dryden Rail Trail" video.
>
> The videos with the most votes advance to the judges. Remember, you are not voting for the quality of the short video, but rather for the Dryden Rail Trail project itself.
>
> Repeat, daily voting, is EASY. With your second vote you will receive a "noreply" email. Save that email. For all future votes, just click on the long link at the bottom of that email. Do not click on "Log In!".
> Then click "Vote" and you will not have to re-enter your personal information.
>
> Vote daily until May 12th and share with all of your friends.
>
> For your first and second votes, here’s the original link to vote for our video:
>
> http://act.usatoday.com/submit-an-idea/#/gallery/60418376
>
> My thanks again to Steve Foote and Gordon Beck for producing our little video on very short notice.
>
> Bob
>
> Bob Beck, Chair
> Rail-Trail Task Force
> Town of Dryden