Date: 4/20/17 8:24 am
From: 'Rhonda (Monroe) Rothrock' <woodthrusheola8...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re: I like spring but I might have dyslexia
It was pointed out to me that I stated scarlet tanager but wrote picky tuck. That was my bad. I ment to write chip burr. It was a scarlet I got on 04/19. The picky tucker (summer) was two days prior.
Sorry and thanks for reading. Rhonda Rothrock
Pomona, Jackson County, IL

Consider forming a team to compete in  the16th Annual Birding Blitz of Southernmost IL, April 29, 2017!16 years of outstanding birding comradery in southernmost IL!!https://www.facebook.com/groups/317666471615613/