Date: 4/20/17 8:13 am
From: Karan Fairchild <alderspr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Violent Green Swallows, Silhouette Warblers, Rear-tailed Evaders
"A Field Guide to Little Known and Seldom Seen Birds of North America" and
"Another Field Guide to Little Known and Seldom Seen Birds of North America"
both by Ben, Cathryn, and John Sill, illustrated by John C. Sill. We still
have them and they are very funny.

Karan Fairchild

6 mi SW of Philomath, Benton County