Date: 4/20/17 7:50 am
From: Mia Revels <0000004e74e60ce3-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fwd: Panama birding tour for the Arkansas Audubon Society Trust
OK-birders,

My great friend and colleague Ragupathy Kannan asked me to forward this
announcement to the list-serv. I have been on this particular tour and can
attest that it is INCREDIBLE. If you want to see lots of amazing Central
American birds, this is a fantastic way to do it. the Canopy Tower is out
in the middle of the rain forest and you can bird from your bedroom, during
meals....all the time actually! When you are not out and about in other
Panamanian locations anyway. Details below:

of bird species please visit canopy Tower web page at www.canopytower.com
and http://www.canopytower.com/species-list

For non-birders who may be interested in this tour or who are accompanying
the birding enthusiast on this tour feel free to look at some of the other
points of interest on offer at http://www.canopytower.com/act
ivities-for-everyone

*Double room*: $2,139.00 per person
*Single room* (shared bathroom): US$1,856.00 per person
*Blue Cotinga or Harpy Eagle suites*: US$2,289.00 per person

*Include*: Airport transfers, lodging in double occupancy, all meals,
bilingual professional guides, all tours mentioned in the itinerary,
natural fruit juices, sodas, wine at dinner time, all taxes, WIFI, entrance
fees to national parks as mentioned in the itinerary, snacks and beverages
during all outings. Please check with our reservations office for the
times of our scheduled airport transfers
<http://www.canopytower.com/transfers> to coordinate your arrival and
departure times.

*Deposit*: US$300.00 per person, non-refundable.

--
Kannan

--
Mia Revels, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology

***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.

Join us on Facebook!