Date: 4/20/17 7:36 am
From: <renosmom...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] FW: NOU Website Message
Passing on a sighting that I received via the NOU website, see below
Kathy DeLara

-----------------------------------------From: "Bob Zink`"
Sent: 19-Apr-2017 15:21:29 +0000
Subject: NOU Website Message

Hi: Bob Zink here, Curator of Zoology at NSM. Thomas L. told me I
should submit my sighting of a white-eyed vireo I saw at my place on
April 10 of this year. Had unobstructed view at 10 feet in excellent
light as bird foraged in a tree outside my window! Observed through
10X Swarovski for about a minute, white eye obvious as were all other
field marks. 14500 Pine Lake Rd., Walton, NE 68461; 612 590 4215. Not
sure how to submit without being a member? thanks Bob <rzink2...>

Join us on Facebook!