Date: 4/20/17 6:42 am
From: Gladys Birdsall <gjb5...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Cayuga Bird Club Derby Hill trip
Greetings,

This coming Sunday, the 23ed I will be leading a trip to Derby Hill Hawk
watch, located just north of Mexico, N.Y, on Lake Ontario. We will meet
at the north parking area at the Lab of Ornithology at 7 AM, to car pool.

We will plan to stop on the way for rest stop/food & drinks. Please
dress for the weather. Right "now" the chance of rain is fairly low.
Bring water and snacks or your own food. We will plan to return by 4 PM.

We are approaching the time period when Broadwing Hawk migration should
be peaking, and there can be a good variety of other
hawks/eagles/songbirds coming through. From the north lookout, one can
look out over Lake Ontario for waterfowl. It is always dependent on
the winds that day what might be seen.

Questions? Please Email me at <gjb5...> or call 607-227-3970.

Good birding,

Gladys Birdsall

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/