Date: 4/20/17 5:27 am
From: Matthew Igleski <matt.igleski...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET LaBagh Woods Restoration Fundraiser on 22 April 2017
I wanted to let you all know about some of the new Items still being added!

Most notable is a collection of Kenn Kaufman field guides, ALL SIGNED by
the author.

This collection includes:

Field Guide to Birds of North America
Field Guide to Insects of North America
Field Guide to Butterflies of North America
Field Guide to Mammals of North America
Filed Guide to Nature of the Midwest

We are also offering a $75 per person private dinner with birders that will
be a fantastic feast and limited to the first 10 people that sign up at the
fundraiser Saturday night.

Also, I had an early Great-crested Flycatcher yesterday (April 19) at
Caldwell Liliypool!

Thanks!

Matt Igleski

Chicago, IL