Date: 4/20/17 4:20 am
From: Jeff Timmons <jeffreytimmons...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Black-necked Stilt 4/19/17 - Madison County
I realized I went to bed last night without sending out this email. Late
last evening I found a Black-necked Stilt in Madison County just north of
Anderson. Being the great corn desert I was excited to see this bird in a
flooded field. I have not had a chance to look but this is possibly the
first for Madison County. There was also Dunlin and several other
shorebirds. Complete list is below. You can click on the eBird link and
then the blue Map hyperlink to get the exact spot. It was on the south side
of the road. There is no good place to pullover and there is some traffic
on this road.

Species

Blue-winged Teal

Green-winged Teal