Date: 4/19/17 10:41 pm
From: Jonathan Ley <jonathan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: The most Oregonian bird?
Hey, thanks for all the replies. I scatter-graphed Tait's data, here:

http://www.phlumf.com/temp/oregonbird.jpg

So, the most Oregonian bird would be at the upper right of this graph. and
you then work your way back to the bottom left. This would suggest Hermit
Warbler, but if you value prevalence over uniqueness, the answer may differ.

Jonathan