Date: 4/19/17 4:10 pm
From: Sharka, Samantha <Samantha.Sharka...>
Subject: [obol] Birds over Portland Parks and Recreation
Hello bird lovers,
My name is Samantha Sharka, and I am assisting with a wildlife data collection project for Portland Parks and Recreation's Land Stewardship Division. I am interested in finding out if any enthusiastic birders keep their own lists of bird sightings in any of PP&R's natural area parks? We are not interested in bird lists from other agency's parks (i.e. Metro), ONLY Portland Parks and Recreation.
Please feel free to contact me by email or phone if you think you might have some helpful information or any questions!
Best,
Samantha Sharka
Botanic Technician 1 | Land Stewardship Division
Portland Parks & Recreation
503-793-1407 (mobile)
<Samantha.sharka...>

Join us on Facebook!