Date: 4/19/17 11:39 am
From: Tom & Allison Mickel <tamickel...>
Subject: [obol] Blue-gray Gnatcatcher @ Skinner Butte, Lane Co
OBOL,

I saw Darrel Wisner on Skinner Butte this morning and he found a Blue-gray
Gnatcatcher at the corner of the parking lot near the information board and
the trail up from the south side. Sally Hill and I looked for the
gnatcatcher, but didn't find it. Otherwise it was pretty quiet except for
one flock that had Orange-crowned, Black-throated Gray, Yellow-rumped,
Nashville, Wilson's, and Townsend's Warblers as well as both Cassin's and
Warbling Vireos. I also had one Hammond's Flycatcher.

Tom Mickel
Eugene

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>