Date: 4/18/17 8:15 pm
From: john doe <myconut...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Cromwell Valley Park sighting(s).
Because of an early afternoon walk, little was expected. Sure enough, only some Palm Warblers (yellow) highlighted a scant no. of species, tho' a trio of Field, Song and Chipping Sparrow made a nice counter-point to several Bluebirds. Then, as I neared my car, a familiar raucous call sight my attention and, as I looked up overhead a Raven made several more iterations and I could easily make out the distinctive diamond outline of it's tail. A nice end to a rather perfunctory walk. Oh, yeah, I spoke briefly to Tim Houghton early on and he'd had Orchard Orioles.
Paul  Noell
Balto.  MD

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​