Date: 4/18/17 7:36 pm
From: Hengeveld, James David <jhengeve...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Lake Lemon--Hengeveld's, Apr 18 - NECO continues
The NEOTROPIC CORMORANT continues at the east end of Lake Lemon, visible from our deck and associating with ~25 Double-crested Cormorants. The cormorants are frequently perched on exposed branches protruding from the water, or feeding actively. The small size of the Neotropic stands out and with good light you can see the white around the gular patch. We were treated today with a visit from Tanner Troyer, the gracious host of the Golden-crowned Sparrow. We were just at his house to see ‘his bird' yesterday and he came to visit us today to see ‘our bird.’ Pretty wild!

Lake Lemon--Hengeveld's, Brown, Indiana, US
Apr 18, 2017 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
Protocol: Stationary
36 species

Canada Goose 21