Date: 4/18/17 2:35 pm
From: Rebecca <kostenrebecca...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Boulder, Jefferson, Larimer, Weld, Yuma, Jackson & Routt Ctys
Hello cobirders,

Adams Cty
We could not relocated the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher in a two hour search at Barr Lake State Park. A Nashville Warbler & Barn Owl <kostenrebecca...>
was found north of the banding station area

Boulder Cty
Ted Floyd found at Walden Ponds:
Black Phoebe (Montgomery, 3/22) & Eastern Phoebe (Warren, 4/16) along Boulder Crk, west of 75th street
Floyd found two Broad-winged Hawks between Walden & Sawhill Ponds

Jefferson Cty
Candice Johnson relocated the Eastern Phoebe (DeBoer, 4/12) at Wheat Ridge Greenbelt trail, west of I70

Larimer Cty
Eva Matthews relocated a Williamson's Sapsucker (Dan O'Donnell, 4/6) a Lily Lake

Weld Cty
Liza Antony found along CR 100, east of Hwy 390: Mountain Plover (Lefko, 4/15) & Burrowing Owl (Lefko, 4/15)
Mark Minner-Lee relocated the Greater White-fronted Goose at Firestone Gravel Pits

Yuma Cty
Phil Lyon found two Northern Cardinals at Wray City Park

Jackson Cty
Claudius Feger relocated fifty Greater Sage-Grouse (Stevens:Michaels, 3/1) at the CR 26b leks
Charles Hundertmark relocated two Greater Scaup (Bonfiglio:Clark, 4/16) at Walden Reservoir

Routt Cty
Gavin Bieber relocated seven Sharp-tailed Grouse (O'Brien, 4/14) at the CR 46b lek

Good birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Rebecca Kosten, President, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: