Date: 4/18/17 1:41 pm
From: DeeAnne M <deeanne.mel...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Info request: American oystercatchers and other species
Hi GA birders, I'd like to make a trip to the coast soon for some
oystercatcher viewing. I see from eBird that the most recent sighting of
oystercatchers has been on Little St Simon's. From using the bar chart tool
in eBird, it looks like the likelihood of seeing one in GA is the same from
now through early May, and then decreases as the summer goes on. My primary
target bird is oystercatchers, but I was wondering if there's a certain
spot on the coast that's reliable for them and also has a high variety of
other species. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
DeeAnne Meliopoulos

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>