Date: 4/18/17 1:22 pm
From: Peter Scott <Peter.Scott...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Golden-crowned Sparrow continues

2025 E. 80th St., Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana, US
Apr 18, 2017 12:05 PM - 12:45 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.1 mile(s)
Comments: Met other birders in private yard (permission granted to watch) where Golden-crowned Sparrow was found two days ago. Thanks to T. Troyer for permission, and J. Timmons for spotting bird for us.
1 species

GOLDEN-CROWNED SPARROW 1 I arrived about noon (after parking on a side street), met Jeff Timmons and four other birders. Sparrow had been seen recently. At about 12:30 it "materialized" in the grass next to the leafy tree in the yard (spotted by Jeff) and began advancing toward the feeder, half hidden by grass. I got a two-minute look at it. Could see the yellow forecrown, which does not show in my photograph.

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S36075037