Date: 4/18/17 9:55 am
From: 'Marcy Stutzman' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: 14-15 Cattle Egrets @ Waredaca Farms
I do not believe there is anywhere to check in. You cannot "drive around the pastures", but there is a lane you can drive on to view pastures:) You can park your vehicle and look from behind fences at pastures, too. As well as observing multiple pastures from the public road. It's a big place where people board their horses so there is activity (people coming/going) ongoing most of the time. There's also a brewery, but I do not know if it is open during the day or not!

Marcy