Date: 4/18/17 9:52 am
Subject: Upland Sandpiper RockyMount-Wilson Airport
Hi Folks

On the way to work this morning, I stopped at the Rocky Mount-Wilson
Airport to see if the Grasshopper Sparrows were back (they are) and had an
Upland Sandpiper fly over, calling all the way. I lost it in the low
clouds, but I think it circled and landed out in the grass. The area was
about midway along the Road that runs along the back side of the runway. I
can't remember if anyone has reported this species in NC this spring.
Also ran by Buckhorn Res and had 5 Common Loons drop in from the clouds,
kinda neat! Also had a Bank Swallow in with the usuals.

Later, Ricky

--
Ricky Davis
Rocky Mount, NC