Date: 4/18/17 9:25 am
From: Russ Smiley via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Rocky Hill Meadows Access
Also, one cannot access Elm Street in Wethersfield Meadows from Great
Meadow Road (under Putnam Bridge) and 2nd Lane because the lane is torn up
where the stream beside Elm Street enters the Connecticut River. I couldn't
tell if this was a temporary situation or long term. BTW there were house
wrens calling this morning down by the shooting range on Great Meadow Rd.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT