Date: 4/18/17 7:17 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Yellow-headed Blackbird still
Regarding the YHBL plumage, while the body feathers are brownish, and there is currently a lack of white in the wings (both suggestive of female plumage)...there is distinct black on face from eyes to bill base (as in an immature male). Plus many people have seen and heard it vocalizing/singing.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone