Date: 4/18/17 6:38 am
From: Amy Kearns <greenpertplus...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Re: Cane Ridge Franklin's and Laughing gulls
Correction. They untucked their bills for a moment and one of them turned into a laughing gull, not a franklins with worn wingtips as I had originally assumed. So there are two gulls here with dark gray mantles. One is a breeding plumage franklins, complete with rosey breast. The other is a breeding plumage laughing gull. Nice combo.

Amy Kearns, Mitchell

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 18, 2017, at 9:31 AM, Amy Kearns <greenpertplus...> wrote:
>
> Two Franklin's gulls sleeping in moist soil unit south of Cane Ridge WMA observation deck, Gibson County.
>
> Amy Kearns
> Mitchell
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!