Date: 4/17/17 8:52 pm
From: <rehahnhill...> <rehahnhill...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-necked Stilt - Allamakee County
Thanks for your excellent, precise account, Bill I thought all those were Snow Geese! I have seen a sora there before and was searching the tall grass, but no luck. Want to report the dazzling Black-necked Stilt was still on Army Road today. With those red legs and snappy black and white colors, it is a sight to behold. As I am prone to say,
"Never in my 71 years have I had this thrill!!" Paula Rehahn-Hill
Allamakee County
Army Road, New Albin Marsh