Date: 4/17/17 4:57 pm
From: <wagnermc...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Birding Survey
Hello,

My name is Maria Wagner. I am from Zionsville but am currently studying at Miami University. I am working on a market research project involving the birding industry and would love to receive some honest feedback from you all. I would appreciate if you took the time to take this survey as it will help me immensely with my study.

The link can be found below:
https://miamioh.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2npOPk509GvIjnn

Thank you for your time – I really appreciate it!

Best,

Maria Wagner
Miami University '18 | Farmer School of Business
Marketing Major | Entrepreneurship Minor
Miami Business Consulting | VP of Marketing
<wagnermc...>

Join us on Facebook!