Date: 4/17/17 9:56 am
From: MARLENECONDON--- via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] FOS dates for birds, western Albemarle; migrating Blue Jays; and NOTE
TODAY:

FOS R-b Grosbeak (male at feeder) 11:37 AM with more than 15 Blue Jays
(they've been coming through the last couple of days)

FOS hummer 9:41 AM NOTE: I'm not going to put up a hummer feeder right
away because the Tulip Poplars are already blooming (early!) and I don't see
a hummer eating at my feeder until these trees stop producing nectar.

PREVIOUSLY:

FOS Osprey along nearby river (have seen one--only one--every spring for
several years now), April 14

FOS Broad-winged Hawk (that's been nesting here for several years now),
April 12

FOS Whip-poor-will and Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, April 10

FOS Barn Swallows at nearby vineyard, April 3

FOS Tree Swallows at nest boxes at neighbor's, March 22

Sincerely,
Marlene