Date: 4/17/17 8:35 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Ravens nesting in Pittsford
My daughter reports that the pair of Ravens, which I first reported on last November, have built their nest on the railroad trestle that crosses the canal in Pittsford. They are quite vocal and active and seem unconcerned about the constant railroad traffic and trail users below. The nest is above the canal trail and quite visible. This section of the trail is between Monroe Ave and North Main Street.

They may have a pretty easy food supply at the dumpsters behind the hotel restaurant nearby. 😜

Steve Taylor
Pittsford, NY

Sent from my iPhone