Date: 4/16/17 7:05 pm
From: Jeff Blalock <jcbabirder...>
Subject: [Va-bird] eBird -- 103 Elizabeth Court, South Boston, VA -- Apr 16, 2017
103 Elizabeth Court, South Boston, VA
Apr 16, 2017
9:40 PM
Stationary
5 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

1 Barred Owl -- Heard one from inside the house and went out front and heard it calling from my left and as I looked I saw it fly off from the top of the electric pole with a street light on it. I saw it fly straight across the Haskins and call out again. A few seconds later it called out from a different location to the right of where I saw it fly off to. From that location we carried on a conversation for a few minutes, it would call out and I would answer and then it would answer me.

Number of Taxa: 1

From my iPhone

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock