Date: 4/16/17 4:08 pm
From: Jane F Tillman <jtillman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Finishing my TCC list - a wrap up - of sorts
Fat Tony. Congratulations! Like Clay, I have enjoyed your exploits
vicariously. For me, the goal of getting to 100 in 100 counties is daunting
enough. I guess the only thing left for you to do is the impossible - 200
bird species in each of the counties...
Jane Tillman
Austin

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds