Date: 4/16/17 3:43 pm
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Finishing my TCC list - a wrap up - of sorts
Tony -

On behalf of this emigrant TexBirder, thank YOU for all the entertainment you have given me over the years, as I have read here on TexBirds your triumphs and travails during Quest254. I have only one question -

When will the book come out?

I want a first-edition, hardcover. ;-)

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member