Date: 4/16/17 2:26 pm
From: Drew Whitelegg <drewwhitelegg1...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Hidden Pond not accessible Stone Mountain
Hi all,
FYI. You can't get into the Hidden Pond area at Stone Mountain. The
little road is closed. They seem to be re-vamping the baseball/sports
field.

I don't know if you can still walk in. I did, but there was no one around
and I had to park my car on the verge (I couldn't back up as it is one way).

I didn't see anything special, though a pair of Belted Kingfishers were
chasing each other. There was also a Spotted Sandpiper at the dam.

Hope this helps,

Drew Whitelegg
Dekalb Co.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>