Date: 4/16/17 12:13 pm
From: Cynthia <cyncay...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Scouters Mt nature park six warbler day
It's in Happy Valley. Unfortunately the Boy Scouts have just sold a large tract of their wood to a developer so the blueprint of the area will be much different in the near future. My sister fought the developement and the city to the end but the developers had more money. Happy Valley values money over the preservation of natural areas.
Cynthia