Date: 4/16/17 11:02 am
From: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...>
Subject: [obol] Mt. Tabor, Portland Report
I birded the park this morning with Nick Mrkelj (who started at 6:15 AM, I started at 8 AM). I also met the Laurelhurst John S. Powell, who I had previously emailed with regarding his sightings in our neighborhood thinking, I was emailing with the Reed professor John Powell…

These are my numbers, which a smaller than Nick’s:

Nashville Warbler: 5
a few Black-throated Gray and Townsend’s Warblers. Many Yellow-rumped (Audubon’s) and Orange-crowned Warblers
big movement of Pacific Wrens and Ruby-crowned Kinglets
Pacific-slope Flycatcher - 2
Hammond’s Flycatcher - 7
one somewhat possible, questionable Gray Flycatcher, not seen well or long..
several singing Purple Finches
Evening Grosbeak - 5
Calliope Hummingbird - 1 on the slope near the flowering currant down from the NE part of the top loop)
1 Vaux’s Swift

etc.

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>