Date: 4/16/17 5:04 am
From: Scott Byrd via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Possible Cattle Egret in King George
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } While driving down VA-3 in King George County around 7 this morning I saw a small white egret flush from the medium and fly towards the Farley-Vale farm. My brief glimpse said Cattle Egret, but I cannot be sure. I will not be back in that area until around 1, so if there I anyone who can check that area out you might get a rarity for KGC. Remember Farley-Vale is private property, so you will have to carefully look from somewhere out of traffic off the property. Happy Easter to all!
Scott Byrd

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone