Date: 4/15/17 9:59 pm
From: SeEttaM . <seettam...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Phoebes near Hygiene, Boulder Co
Peter,
Your Other guy looks very much like the offspring of the breeding of Black
and Eastern Phoebes I have observed for more than a decade in the Canon
City area. If you are interested I have photos of a some of them on my Birds
and Nature blog. <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/search?q=hybrid+phoebe>

If you haven't seen it you can check out more of my photos as well as
Nathan Pieplow's excellent discussion of vocalizations of these hybrids in
the article, "The extent of hybridization between Black and Eastern Phoebes"
<http://cobirds.org/JournalArchives/2010-2019/2012%20Vol%2046/CB_2012_46_1_Jan.pdf>,
that he and I co-authored in *Colorado Birds.*

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com

Cobirders,