Date: 4/15/17 9:49 pm
From: Jamie Simmons <sapsuckers...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Palm Warbler Newport?
Yes, it is indeed a very spiffy bird, I'd bet not how most of us have
viewed Palm Warblers in Oregon.

If it doesn't get posted to OBOL, for those on Facebook it can be seen at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/419528358213853/
(Oregon Birding Association Photos)

Jamie Simmons
Corvallis

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Thomas Love <tlove...> wrote:

> Not doubting at all, just wondering why more wasn’t made of a pretty
> spiffy find. Also I had no idea who had found it or where it was. Don’t
> do Facebook.
>
> From: Jamie Simmons <sapsuckers...>
> Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM
> To: Pam Otley <pamo1954...>
> Cc: Thomas Love <tlove...>, OBOL <obol...>
> Subject: Re: [obol] Re: Palm Warbler Newport?
>
> Bing Wong posted (on one of the too many different Oregon birds/birding
> etc groups on Facebook) a photo of a Palm Warbler in breeding plumage found
> today in the area of the south jetty of Yaquina Bay. He mentioned meeting
> up with Ken Chamberlain.
>
> Tom, why would you doubt an eBird report by an experienced birder?
>
> Jamie Simmons
> Corvallis
>
> On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Pam Otley <pamo1954...> wrote:
>
>> Shelter on HMSC Nature Trail. ..
>>
>> On Apr 15, 2017 2:47 PM, "Pam Otley" <pamo1954...> wrote:
>>
>>> Palm Warbler now near shelter at HMSC.
>>> 2:45pm.
>>>
>>> Pam Otley
>>>
>>> On Apr 15, 2017 1:36 PM, "Thomas Love" <tlove...> wrote:
>>>
>>> re: Yaquina Bay South Jetty Say's Phoebe on April 14
>>> <http://birding.aba.org/message.php?mesid=1269872&MLID=OR01&MLNM=Oregon>, I
>>> noticed that Ken reported a PALM WARBLER on the ebird list that also had
>>> SAY’S PHOEBE and MARBLED GODWIT. True?
>>>
>>> Tom

Join us on Facebook!