Date: 4/15/17 6:43 pm
From: Geoff Malosh <pomarine...>
Subject: Re: Black-throated Green Warbler -- Frick Park, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County -- Apr 15, 2017
Just to add to the reports of Black-throated Green Warblers in the region
today, I had one singing in my yard in western Allegheny County late this
morning as well. More notably for here, a Louisiana Waterthrush sang for a
bit from the little "creek" behind the house, the fourth record for the
yard. There is no suitable habitat there to hold a waterthrush through the
summer, but on migration one stops by for an hour or a day now and again.

Geoff Malosh
Allegheny County