Date: 4/15/17 6:02 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Nest Box Shop Project at Crook County Middle School
Looks like Crook County Middle School has lost their wood shop teacher
for the rest of the year. They have a substitute but he/she has no
experience in wood shop. It was suggested that a possible project for
all or part of the rest of the year would be to build bird houses and
bird feeders. Any of you wood workers out there like to volunteer to
help the substitute design and build these bird related items? We might
be able to auction some at the annual meeting or the kids could take
them home and put them up in their yards. Let me know.

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,