Date: 4/15/17 5:09 pm
From: Debbie Carr-Taylor <debsuecarr...>
Subject: [birders] OT: Jamaica birding
Hi,

I wanted to close the loop on my request from a couple months ago about birding in Jamaica. If anyone finds themselves looking for a guide I can highly recommend Wendy Lee (<wendylee.birding...>). Her flyer is attached. Our schedule was dictated by our cruise port schedule which meant we got off on quite a late start, but it was still a very successful outing with Wendy. We saw 43 species and 29 of them were life birds for me! We would have seen more if it wasn’t for our 11 am exit from the ship on a hot day!

Debbie

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.