Date: 4/15/17 3:14 pm
From: Matt Hofeditz <matth...>
Subject: [cobirds] Migrants
I went around Broomfield this morning, and got some migrants including
Snowy Egret, (Plaster Reservoir) American Avocet, (Quail Creek Pond) and
Western Grebe (McKay Lake). Also had Brown-headed Cowbirds and Swainson's
Hawks at multiple locations. Also, last week, I had Franklin's Gulls at
Matthew T Glasser Reservoir, although this morning was pretty quiet there,
and several Yellow-rumped Warblers at a couple different ponds and creeks.

Just a head's up. A Long-billed Curlew flew over my house at dawn this
morning, heading north. I could not re-find it this morning in Broomfield,
but It might be worth to check some East Boulder reservoirs for it.

Matt Hofeditz,
Broomfield, CO