Date: 4/15/17 2:19 pm
Subject: Open House @ St. Christopher - Earth Day
Hi folks,
To celebrate Earth Day (April 22nd), St. Christopher Camp & Conference Center (Seabrook Island, SC) is holding its annual 5K Trail Run (register at www.stchristopher.org) and it's first Earth Day Open House.
The 5K costs money but does raise funds for our local school outreach. The Open House is free.
If you ever wanted to check out birding at St. Christopher, please consider coming on April 22nd.
The Seabrook Island Gate House will let through folks visiting St. Christopher Open House.
After the gatehouse, drive 2.7m to first Stop Sign, turn right and in front of you will be the entrance to St. Christopher. Park in the big field about 100yards on the right, and come to the big grey building across the road. From there you will find staff that can direct you on trails to explore and best places for birds.
Times: 5K registration - 8am
5K run - 9am-10:30am
Open House - 8am-2pm

There will be a guided beginner birdwalk leaving the field at 12:00pm and it is free.

There will also be free tours of our native herpetarium (snakes/turtles/alligators/amphibians) running from 11am-2pm.

I hope to see you there!
Call if you have questions (843-737-2729).

Happy Birding,
David

David Gardner
Director of Environmental Education
St. Christopher Camp & Conference Center
2810 Seabrook Island Road
Seabrook Island, SC 29455

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!