Date: 4/15/17 10:26 am
Subject: Re: eBird reporting
I knew about this guideline but I never thought it was a rule. I very
rarely put in anything more than 5 miles, but the case of a loop is one
where I actually did just last week (at Jones Lake State Park). I would
hate to think my checklist could get deleted.

Peter Quadarella
Weddington, NC

Join us on Facebook!