Date: 4/14/17 7:31 pm
From: Brendyn Baptiste <000000c0e1e11ab7-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Evening Grosbeaks and Others, Elk County
I was happy to see that the Evening Grosbeaks that have been at my lake house along East Branch Lake in Jones Township, Elk County since February are still here as of today. I saw at least 12, but there could have been more back further in the woods that were calling. There were also 4 Common Mergansers and a Common Loon on East Branch Lake today as well, and there have been Greater Scaup, Lesser Scaup, Bufflehead, Red-breasted Merganser, Pied-billed Grebe, Horned Grebe, Bonaparte's Gull, and Ring-billed Gull hanging around at the lake the past few days too. The resident Red-breasted Nuthatches were present today as well with 4 being seen.

Good Birding,
Brendyn Baptiste
Slippery Rock, Butler County

Sent from my iPhone