Date: 4/14/17 4:13 pm
From: Keith Arnold <kbarnold2...>
Subject: [texbirds] Confirmed nestings
After receiving good data from a couple of individuals, I want to suggest
that we welcome nesting reports [with the same guidelines as to what
species to submit] recorded after 2007. Also, for the suggested Excel
format, please add a column between the GPS coordinates and the remarks
column for photos [yes or no; if you nay wish to comments in the remarks]
and a column at the end for the name of the observer or reported.
Keith Arnold

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!