Date: 4/14/17 2:19 pm
From: James Barton <Redwing1986...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Pine Warbler at Fresh Pond Reservation.
Pine Warbler has been regular at Jon's pine woods location at Fresh Pond for more than 30 years, arriving n early to mid April.

Maybe the place is pardicularly attractive to Pine W. Or maybe birds who fledge there remember the location.

A UMass ornithologist who was studying Yelllow Warbler song once told me that he had had a bird return to the same tree four years in a row.

A Red-belled Woodpecker called from he pond side of the Aberdeen Ave. railroad bridge on April 11.4

Jim Barton

Cambridge

'